vendredi 12 septembre 2008

That's it for Laos...for now!

It's been a few days now that I am back in France. I'm still trying to cope with the jetlag as i'm writing this... which is a bit bizarre since it's been 5 days i'm back now hehe. But I cant help it, I'm constantly sleeping. I had a 12 hours night last night, but it never seems to be enough.

I also suspect I like my sleep so much since it's preventing me from thinking I left what felt like being my home (with all the beautiful feelings that it implies) the last few months. I'm not gonna try to hide it: i am having a hell of a hard time coping with the return. I dont like being back in France, I feel absolutely no joy or excitment about being back, hitting the french streets again or having a social life with french people. The only thing I can think of is how am I gonna be able to come back to Laos as soon as possible (hence, right after my year of study).

Talking about study, I'm starting Uni next wednesday, and this is one of the very few source of joy that I feel the last few days. I can't wait drowning myself in work, and hopefully manage to get the master and fuck off again far away. If everything goes the way I want it to, I might be out of here by next may. The plan is to leave on a long-term internship with the ministry of foreign affairs, or if i'm lucky enough, being hired as a international volunteer, which would be boss!

Let's see. Now the plan is to actually succeed with this master.

So the blog is meant to be on hold at the moment. I hope you had a nice time reading it.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Coucou, Alors ça y est back to France... bon courage pour le jetlag et tout et tout. J'ai lu que tu te lançais dans le Master 2, où finalement Bon courage à toi A +. Bises Virginie